We offer complimentary towel service. Upon exit, riders can place their used towels in the dirty towel bins.
Our studio is equipped with lockers for your personal belongings. Each locker comes with an electronic key pad so you can set your own code and secure your items during your ride. Riders can utilize the lockers in the locker room free of charge.
We offer free WIFI service to our riders. Please see front desk concierge for user name and password information.
Upon checking in at our front desk - riders can pick up earplugs (for those sensitive to loud music), hair ties and mints for your convenience.
1. Is it safe to ride while I am pregnant?
Indoor cycling is a safe workout that many pregnant women engage in for fitness during their pregnancy. However, due to the added heat we require a physician’s release signature before attending a ride.
2. Do you accept walk-ins?
Walk -ins are welcome. As long as we have free bikes, the Get Sweat Squad will register you and get you in. For future references, we recommend you register online for faster checking in and our site has the convenience of allowing riders to secure their choice of bike online.
3. What is the age and height requirement?
Riders under the age of 18 will need a “minor waiver” signed prior to attending a ride. Due to our bikes, all riders must be at least 4'11 tall to get a proper and comfortable ride.
4. Do the bikes have SPD clip in option?
Yes, our bikes come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes.
5. How hot is the room?
The room is set at a higher temperature ranging from 85-95 degrees.
1. If you are a First Time Rider be sure to arrive 15 minutes early. Upon check in, First time riders MUST sign a Liability Waiver. The Get Sweat Squad will help you get your bike set up according to your height.
2. Parking for our Riders is available in the parking lot behind the Library Plaza located directly across Get Sweat. Riders can also park along 3rd street, 4th street and on Maclay street (please read street signs) if needed.
3. Be sure to wear active/workout gear comfortable shoes and socks. You will SWEAT. We recommend you wear SWEAT suitable clothing.
7. HYDRATE! Our cycling room is heated so riders will experience an increase in sweating. Make sure you drink plenty of water and electrolytes throughout the day prior, during & after your ride.
8. Cell phone usage/Talking during your ride is not allowed. Please silence your phones and hold your conversations until after your ride. (You may take pictures before and after your ride) This is YOUR time, make it count!!!